Online registration is recommended. Please register here and pay online. Walk-up registration will be accommodated on the date of the tournament on a space available basis only, please arrive early if you plan on walk-up registration.
Youth Division (3rd-8th Grade Boys and Girls Divisions)
*$35 per player entry fee – $40 per player after March 15th
High School Division (High School Age Boys/Girls Divisions)
*$10/player entry fee – $15 per player on March 17th
Adult Division (Adult/Senior Divisions)
*$35 per player entry fee – $40 per player after March 15th.
3-on-3 Basketball Tournament:
- Pool Play, then a bracketed single elimination tournament format (3 game guarantee)
- Open to any and all. Brackets established by age and gender
- Five (5) 1/2 courts will be available to play simultaneous games in the Elmhurst College, Fanagel Hall gymnasium.
Your Entry Fee Includes:
- Team Bracket Entry
- 3ON3 T-Shirt and bottled water
- *Team captain (online registrants only) receives a complimentary entry to 3pt shooting contest and one entry to iPad Raffle
- Prizes: Trophies and non-cash prizes will be awarded to the winner and runner-up for each division (based on donations received)
- One (1) 1/2 court will be the dedicated 3 point shooting challenge area.
- Object is to score as many points as possible in 60 seconds time.
- Ball racks will be positioned at 5 stations around the 3 pt. arch, with four (4) balls per station and one (1) “money ball” shot per station.
- Scoring is 1 point per regular ball shot made, 2 pts for “money ball” shot made.
- A court monitor will keep official time and record the official score for each participant.
- First attempt costs $10, additional attempts $5.
- Prizes for winners in each age/gender bracket